Drag & Drop is an animated way to move your photos between collections, but can be a little confusing, since similar actions are used to view the photo or scroll your photos while in Grid View.
To drag and drop your photos:
- Either choose one photo to move or select multiple photos (see this answer for how to select)
- Tap and hold the photo you wish to move. If you have selected multiple photos, simply select any one of the selected photos
- Hold your finger in the same place for about a second – this tells Photosmith you’re dragging and are not asking to see the full photo
- Keeping your finger on the screen, slide it over the collection that you want to add the photos to
- You’ll see a red button with the total number of photos to be added (some may be off the screen)
- To add the photos to this collection (or to create a new collection), lift your finger off the screen
If you lifted over a collection, then the photo stack will appear to slide into the collection.
If you lifted while not over a collection, then the photo stack will disappear and no changes will be made.