To send the Lightroom plugin log:
- Close and then restart Lightroom. This will cause the plugin log file size to be trimmed to 5MB, and allow it to be more easily sent via email.
- Make note of photo filename(s) and/or sync date/time when your issue occurred, if known. This will help us match a section of the plugin log.
- Go to Lightroom's Plug-in Manager (File -> Plug-in Manager...), and choose the Photosmith plugin in the left-hand column.
- In the Photosmith plugin, click the View Log button located just under the Photosmith header graphic.
- This will take you to where the log file is stored on your Mac or PC, using either Finder or Windows Explorer, respectively. <