If you need to uninstall the Photosmith plugin for Lightroom, you may do so with following steps:
- In Lightroom, click File -> Plug-in Manager…
- Select the Photosmith plugin in the left-hand column
- In the right-hand column, scroll down to the Status section, and click the Show in Finder button.
- Switch back to Lightroom, leaving the Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (Windows) window open
- Making sure Photosmith is still selected, click the Remove button at the bottom of the list on the left side.
- Click the Done button, then close Lightroom.
- Switch back to the Finder/Windows Explorer window and delete the Photosmith.lrplugin file/folder.
- Empty your Trash