You may change how photos in Grid View are sorted by tapping on the Sort button. Sorting options include:
- Ascending/Descending Arrow - Tap the arrow icon to choose between ascending or descending sort. You may also define ascending/descending sort in the main Filters Bar.
- Creation Date - The EXIF timestamp of when a photo was captured, as set by your digital camera or explicitly defined in Lightroom.
- Import Date - The timestamp when the photo was imported into the Photosmith catalog. This applies for both Lightroom sync and import via Eye-Fi and FTP.
- File Name - The file name as stored in Lightroom (for photos synced from Lightroom) or as saved by your digital camera (if imported via Camera Connection Kit, Eye-Fi, FTP or from another app via PhotoCopy)
- Star Rating - Group photos based on Star Rating.
- Color Label - Group photos based on their Color Labels.