In order for the Eye-Fi server in Photosmith to listen for photos, no other Eye-Fi service can be in the background on your iPad, including ShutterSnitch and the native Eye-Fi app.
To ensure these apps aren't running in the background of your iPad:
- Press the Home button.
- Double-press the Home button to open the multitasking menu.
- Tap and hold the ShutterSnitch icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the red "–" to remove it from the list.
- Find the Eye-Fi App and do the same.
- Press the Home button to go back to your Home screen.