I suggest you ...

Develop an Aperture version

An aperture version would be great!!!
I know, the LR version is even not released yet :)

959 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ValynoValyno shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: develop an android version  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Develop an android version  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: support Apple Aperture  ·   · 
    JuliusJulius shared a merged idea: Develop an Android version  ·   · 

124 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kai WulfKai Wulf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next vote for the Aperture Plugin! Bought the excellent app, but don't want to shift my 100k library to Lightroom. Are there any workarounds?

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also definitely use a Photosmith plugin with Aperture if there was one.

• Lars ClausenLars Clausen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently travelling with a Chrome Pixel, and PhotoSmith would be a godsend for organizing my photos on the go before I get back to Lightroom. This screen is pretty much made for viewing photos. I would suggest a Kickstarter to fund the Android version. In the meanwhile, I'll have to hack up my own little thing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is so many powerfull android device with both performance either the screen
        even the galaxy note have pen that will support photosmith to do the job better,
        so we android user will be waiting and demanding this apps
        thx

• Alan PaoneAlan Paone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The displays on the latest Nexus/Android devices would make wonderful canvases for my lightroom catalog. Please consider an Android version of this app.

do you have the androide version yet? I need for my nexus7-2013 already ordered............no apples for me!

• MichaleMichale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE!!!
        And here another vote for Photosmith for Aperture.
        I would instantly buy it.
        Since pixelsyncapp is discontinued, i use my ipad very rarely.

Good apps should never just rely on one platform. If the issue is lack of resources, here's a suggestion: Crowdfund it. We'll be happy, You'll be happy.

• KepanoKepano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do 99% of my work in Aperture. It's been a couple of years since the first Aperture request. I'd buy this in an instant if it fit into my studio workflow. Would love to eliminate the USB tether to my Mac so clients can make selects on an iPad during a photo shoot.

• AlAl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that the voting for this is still closed - but for what it's worth I think many photogs (myself included) would pay for this ability on Android - many of us are switching due to restrictions on the IPADs and I feel that given the amazing integration you've done with v3 will become something extremely desired by the android photog community. Someone will eventually do it, but I'd rather buy a solution like this from the guys who came up with it :)

• ManfredManfred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saw the item on the BBC and your app is just what I need but I will not buy an iPad. Here's another punter who would buy an android version.

• BennyBenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Owning an iPad but more and more thinking of buying an Android tablet instead.
        Why? Because the ridiculous limitations of the iPad.
        As a professional photographer I have, after hours of hard trying, given up the idéa of using the iPad to copy pictures from a memory card to external backup disks. Not even a jalebroken device will do it! But an Android phone or tablet will do it with ease acting as an USB-On-The-Go-device.
        With photosmith for Android the travel kit would be absolutely complete :D
        Please make it!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base